Release Update - June 29, 2020
Modified on: Tue, 7 Jul, 2020 at 5:28 PM
- Error messages when a file fails to process when being sent into Editor now provide more details to the user.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- Improved documentation for all APIs to improve user experience and overall ease of use.
- Improved the Outbox functionality in the following areas:
- Updated UI to make the user experience more pleasant
- Improved stability
- Added better error messages
- Allow the user to retry sending the file if it fails instead of automatically re-sending it.
- Added support to Share app to allow a user to send a file from their Cloud bucket to a shared operation.
- Adjusted Send Here Button for iPhone X and higher
- Added support in Rover to auto Renumber Target and Sample Points
- Improved speed with loading buckets.
- Companies are now grouped by organization to make finding companies easier.
- Resolved an issue was preventing users from loading yield datasets.
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect year was loading when trying to create a manual dataset.
- Resolved an issue where the table cells were not full width when selecting a bucket from the profile tree.
- Resolved an issue where all software targets were being selected when loading a saved workflow instead of ONLY the software targets from the workflow.
- Resolved issue where new users were not being granted correct permissions to buckets for a specific grower.
- Resolved issue where FDM box was scrunched requiring user to scroll to see the footer.
- Improved error message test for when a user logs in without the proper Admin permissions.
- Resolved issue where points were not re-numbering as expected for old target samples.
- Resolved issue where application crashed when placing a point on a location.
- Resolved issue where a sync would fail if too much time had passed between data collection and sync attempt.
- Resolved issue where Smart Send to My Mobile Files was not allowing unzipping
Upcoming Features & Fixes:
- Data Exchange API v2.0
- Imagery Adapter API V1.1
- QC Pro - resolve multiple known issues within Editor, Coordinator, Director, Mobile, and Admin.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.