Release Update - April 6, 2020
Modified on: Mon, 6 Apr, 2020 at 12:45 PM
- More granularity is now supported for permissions surrounding Editor/QC Pro Lite. Users can now have a mix of permissions for companies with and without access to editor.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- Added new documentation for all APIs to improve user experience and overall ease of use.
- Users can now send files to Climate V4 accounts through the share feature. This allows users to send to Climate shared operations from cloud buckets.
- Users can now only see workflows that they created. Company Admins will still see all workflows for users under them and will be to see who created a workflow before deleting it.
- There was a bug that prevented users from deleting information from the data without a field section.
- There was an issue that could cause coverage percentages to display a significantly higher value than the number of points represented.
- There was a bug where new companies would throw a 222227 on the Overview page until items were added to the profile. The error code should not appear for new companies.
- There was an issue that would prevent the move profile option from appearing on the boundary screen for certain admin users, who should have that ability.
- The Send Manager under the export tab was not honoring the single sign on, forcing users to renter their username and password each time.
- Items on the dashboard could be clicked while the loading masks were present. This has been fixed and the loading masks now prevent clicking.
- There was a bug that allowed admin users to make duplicate workflows that other normal users had already created. Now all duplicate workflows are prevented.
- There was a display issue on the data admin section that would not allow the bottom edges to line up properly.
- It was possible for users to create a situation whereby someone without Admin access could arrive on the Admin screen, but they were unable to make any changes once there.
- There was a bug that could cause user api keys to remain active instead of being deactivated when company level access was removed.
- There was a bug that prevented users from deleting an API partner if there were any entries in the API partner inbox.
- It was rare but possible to create a situation where users could have their access to a particular company removed, but they could still view the location in question.
- Users with profile admin access could not move fields.
- It was possible for Users with Admin access to remove access for other users above them in the hierarchy. They can now only affect users at or below their position.
- There was an issue where normal users would not be removed from the list when Show Stub Users Only was checked. Now only stub users will be displayed.
- There was a bug that would cause an error message if an admin user removed admin status after first setting the active checkbox to inactive.
- There was a bug that caused display issues for Rover users running iOS13. The sample collection screen appeared to be launched into a popup window.
- There was an issue where Rover on iOS13 would not display anything under the settings page.
- In the Rover target sample creation screen, it was possible to create a scenario where the grid point location and the sample location would not match.
- There was an issue in Mobile that prevented users from making new folders under My Mobile Files.
- There was a bug that could cause some users to receive an error message saying Invalid User Key when attempting login.
- There was an issue that prevented users from sending multiple files at once from iXpand. This was corrected.
- For Rover running on iOS13, there was a bug that prevented users from using the share option for datasets that failed to sync.
Upcoming Features & Fixes:
- Data Exchange API v2.0
- Imagery Adapter API V1.1
- QC Pro - resolve multiple known issues within Editor, Coordinator, Director, Mobile, and Admin.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.