Release Update - December 16th, 2019
- New indicators have been added to the segments table to display the data source status as either Data Without a Field, New Activity, Saved, or Published.
- Search is now supported within the Send Manager cloud files function.
- Climate V4 accounts can now be the recipient of boundary files
- The search feature in the bucket selection section has been enhanced to a cleaner, easier tool.
- The Destination section has been renamed and is now listed as "To"
- AGCO VarioDoc is now an option, selectable under the From section.
- CNH can now be selected as a recipient for files.
- Boundaries can now be sent to shared Climate operations.
- A Success message has been added to follow the creation of new companies.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- Added Imagery Adapter V1.0.
- Within the Field Imagery Adapter, a thumbnail is now returned for each data that an image is available.
- Onsite Send Manager now supports Farmobile File Transferable PUCS
- Onsite Send Manager now supports sending to Climate V4 shared operations.
- Notes and Comments are now supported within the LDA
- The button positions have been updated for greater form and function.
- The application is now opting out to Dark Mode until further updates can be made.
- There was a display issue where commas would separate items in a list, instead of the slash used more frequently
- It was possible to add non-numeric characters into numeric fields, which would result in an error message.
- There was an issue that could cause the template tools arrow to close when one attempted to select an item in the list. The tool should remain open to allow one to make a selection.
- There was a bug that could cause Min and Max values to be reset to the pre-edited state when using the post calibration option. This was resolved and one can now use post calibration with Min and Max staying correctly relative.
- It was possible to change the UOM when no segments were selected, resulting in an error message.
- Workflows to multiple destinations, specifically, to a bucket and software would not always send to both chosen items. Both destinations should now receive the files in question.
- There was an issue that would cause an error message "no dates in date range" to appear after sending a file to Farmobile.
- When attempting to send a file to Climate, one had to search for an available date to view the root folder. User should not need to filter by date to send to the higher level.
- The clean data folder could be empty after creating new seasonal boundaries. Seasonal boundaries are now downloaded properly into the appropriate clean data folder.
- There was a display issue that caused the clear button to be located in the wrong position within the search box of Data Admin.
- There was an issue where users could be created before a new company had API Partner status, leaving the new user unable to send to endpoints until access was removed and granted again.
- There was a cosmetic issue that could cause the Save User button to say Add User when one attempted to add a user that was already in use.
- Adding a location or grower could result in error code 2222240.
- It was possible for users to use the console command tool to add permissions that were otherwise inaccessible.
- There was an issue where a user could modify profile details when other sources were the profile master.
- Error code 222233 could appear for very long field names. Character limit has been set to 255.
- It was possible for searches within the organization node to return white spaces.
- The Create and Delete buttons under storage setup could overlap the footer for certain resolutions.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- There was an issue were get_data_endpoint could result in error code 222227.
- A filter has been added to the field id "v4/fields/all" for the climate endpoint.
- There was an issue where bearer token issues would not return a detailed error message.
- The LDA could return the wrong lab name.
- There was an issue that prevented a user from sending to the API Partner Endpoint. This was corrected to allow the original API Partner Inbox Workflow.
- The terms of service popup would occasionally run off the screen.
- There was an issue where Fingerprint and FaceID authorization could cause the application to crash.
- Locally stored copies of files were not being cleaned properly when sending to the iXpand.
- The share functionality would not always recognize and offer Mobile as an option.
- Logging out of the application could cause a crash, but one is now returned to the login screen as expected.
- It was possible to click Smart Send and then click Data. The popup was taking too long to load.
Special characters are not allowed in the template name for As-Applied templates
- Special characters should be avoided when possible when sending files to MJD. MJD can have issues consuming file names with special characters.
- When resetting one's password from Outlook, it is possible that Chrome will show that the link has already been used. In this case, copy and paste the link manually into Chrome, or use a different browser to reset the password. Outlook and Chrome do not always play nice together.
Upcoming Features & Fixes:
- Data Exchange API v2.0
- Imagery Adapter API V1.1
- QC Pro - resolve multiple known issues within Editor, Coordinator, Director, Mobile, and Admin.