- Fields with extremely long names were excluded form dropdown lists. An update was made to allow very long field names.
- The import activity table would occasionally look bad depending on how much unassigned data was available. This page was updated to keep the table relatively proportional without respect to the amount of data available.
- New Support for CNH and Farmobile allowing users to receive agronomic data by default.
- Search has been improved, making it much easier to locate specific items inside the coordinator.
- The search box on the Admin page was not removing items to narrow the hierarchy to the search parameters. This was updated to better filter to the desired items.
- The company admin tab now has a prompt for deleting items to prevent accidental deletion
- Added the ability to delete companies that are no longer required.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- Data Exchange API updated to allow users to receive agronomic data by default for Farmobile.
- A superfluous toolbox button was removed from the Mobile screen
- Added support for iOS 13
- Added support for accessing V4 climate connections.
- There was a bug that would prevent all the machine names from displaying in the yield editor segment box. All machine names should now be present.
- There was an issue that prevented a user from updating the UOM for manually added data.
- There was an issue that prevented all the segments for a farm from loading into the editor when a Farm, Crop and Year were selected. All the proper segments should load properly.
- There was a UI issue where right clicking inside the New Activity section and then Right Clicking insider the Saved Activity section would display two Edit options.
- There was a problem that could prevent the Overview screen map from zooming.
- There was a display issue that would hide the lowest segments in the corrections window from being viewable when many segments were loaded at once.
- There was an issue that prevented users from saving a fertilizer as a template on the As-Applied product popup.
- The OK button on the Sample Edit page did not match the format of the rest of the Editor.
- There was an issue where the Product Type filter would not remove items that did not match the filter.
- There was a bug that sometimes prevented the corrected value for the UOM from displaying with the tool tip hover.
- There was an issue were the previous names used for a template would display in a new popup.
- There was a chance that one could receive a popup requesting if the user was sure that they wanted to leave the page after the last field being imported was associated.
- There was a chance one could get duplicate values in a dropdown under the boundary tab.
- After creating a tank mix, clicking the product and choosing the same tank mix would not take the user to the tank mix page but the chemical page.
- There was an issue that would cause fields not part of a company to be loaded, causing a Entity Not Found error message.
- The auto boundary preview screen would leave the page in certain cases.
- There was an issue that allowed a user to input non-numeric characters into a numeric fields resulting in an error message.
- It was rare but possible to create a situation where the user could not access the template tools.
- The background of the director login did not match the window behind it.
- There was a bug that prevented users from sending files to two connected pieces of software simultaneously through a custom send.
- When selecting and downloading files under the same field for Climate V4 connections, it was possible to get an odd file format.
- There was a bug that would prevent a user from adding new items when a search parameter was entered.
- Higher level Admins were not able to delete items unless they had direct access to the profile containing said items.
- It was possible to create a scenario where multiple config icons would display,
- Admin users could receive an error message when deleting user types.
- There was a bug that could cause the profile tree to grow to overlap other boxes on the company admin page.
- There was a bug that would change Save User button to Add User when adding a user that already existed.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- There was an incorrect CURL example in the API Documentation showing the wrong header. This was update to display the correct header.
- A fix was implements to allow a user to send shapefile components instead of just zipped shapefiles.
- Soil sample remnants were not being handled correctly, and some points could be associated with a field when they fell outside the boundary.
- The API Documentation page was displaying GET Software returning Display_Name instead of Name.
- There was an issue that prevented a user from canceling a send for shapefiles.
- There was a bug that prevented users form sending data from Mobile to Editor.
Special characters are not allowed in the template name for As-Applied templates
- Special characters should be avoided when possible when sending files to MJD. MJD can have issues consuming file names with special characters.
- When resetting one's password from Outlook, it is possible that Chrome will show that the link has already been used. In this case, copy and paste the link manually into Chrome, or use a different browser to reset the password. Outlook and Chrome do not always play nice together.
- When post calibrating machines, the Min and Max should move up or down depending on which way the user is shifting the average yield. There is an issue were the Min and Max can move up or down slightly more than expected, but the new desired average yield will match.
Upcoming Features & Fixes:
- Imagery Adapter API v1.0
- Data Exchange API v2.0
- QC Pro - Adding connections to Director
- QC Pro - resolve multiple known issues within Editor, Coordinator, Director, Mobile, and Admin.