- Updates have been made to the Yield Editor tab, allowing users to sort and filer datasets by File Name, Date, or Machine Name. In addition to this new sorting, users are also able to edit individual datasets within a given field separately first, and then together, preserving all the edits and post calibration settings. This update is primarily for the use case of multiple harvesters running in tandem, where one or both machines need to be edited and post calibrated independently before being edited and post calibrated together.
- When working with Data Without a Field, if a dataset contains profile information, like the Grower, Farm, and/or Field, these details will be available to the user within the Data Without a Field section. This is accessible through a toggle icon to the right of the Data Without a Field title box.
- The Product Edit window has been relocated to allow a user to view the original product name as well as the rate while making edits.
- The remove button for soil datasets has been updated to match the function of the remove button for Yield, As-Applied, and Planting datasets.
- The Boundary Import feature has been enhanced to allow a user to Auto-Assign and generate Growers, Farms, and Fields with the names used inside the loaded shapefiles.
- Data remnants are now no longer generated during the boundary creation process, but are only made when editing datasets.
- The Director UI has been updated to make the displayed buckets and folders more closely match other areas of QC Pro.
- Climate Connections now allow for filtering by date like MJD, to allow for easier file selection.
- Profile Levels (Regions, Locations, Growers, Farms and Fields) can now be moved among companies that live within the same organization.
- When adding a new user to a given profile level, a new checkbox has been added to the User Entry screen, allowing an Admin to automatically grant access to the profile to which the new user will belong.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- Improvements have been made to work with the updated Farmmobile authentication process.
- Logs are now created and retained for user transfers/movement within the profile hierarchy.
- Logging has been added around profile deletion, allowing admins to track down potentially lost information when users delete profile items.
- We are moving from V2 to V4 Amazon signatures.
- There was an issue where the Advanced Adjustments section was not making updates to the datasets.
- There was a problem that allowed users to create and save a boundary with no polygons.
- There was a bug that would display the elevation as rate when no rate was present in a given As-Applied dataset. This was corrected and datasets without a rate will have the rate layer greyed out.
- There was an issues where manually created as-applied datasets could have a UOM problem, which would result in the exported shapefiles being invalid.
- When attempting to view specific Climate files within a given date range, if no files existed, the error message was confusing to the user. A more helpful message will now appear.
- There was an issue where total amounts would display UOM like they were rates.
- Error Code 222257 could occasionally appear when loading yield data.
- There was an issue where very long profile names would overflow the selection box. This was corrected and long names can be viewed via a tool tip hover.
- When saving edits to an as-applied dataset with two or more products, occasionally some of the products would be dropped from the Saved Activities screen on overview.
- A bug was preventing users from seeing all the connected Task Doc equipment within the From section. This was corrected and users can now select all the connected equipment.
- There was an error caused by special characters that would prevent users from Deleting buckets.
- There was a bug that would cause nested folders to collapse back to the parent folder when adding new items or renaming existing folders.
- When transferring very large datasets from Climate equipment connection, the loading mask would occasionally become frozen on the screen, even though the files would finish transferring successfully. The loading mask no longer freezes onscreen.
- The send setup tab would display a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen, even when one was not necessary.
- There was a bug that prevented some admins from deleting users.
- There was an issue where bad storage configurations would display a success message instead of an error message.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- There was an issue in Mobile that prevented some users from being able to send data to Cloud Connections.
- There was a bug that could prevent some users from transferring data from Equipment connections to other folders through the Mobile Application.
- There was an issue where the Telematics Documentation would be blank within the Sandbox API Documentation section.
- S3 Bucket policy permissions have been updated to prevent the use of blanket permissions.
- There was a bug in Mobile that could prevent a user from sending data to connected equipment connections.
Soil sample datasets are not creating remnants properly. Points that should be excluded from a partial boundary are occasionally included.
When one right clicks inside the saved activities window, right clicking inside the new activities windows opens a new edit option, displaying both on the screen at the same time.
The Admin search bar does not display the search results requested by the user. It only greys out items that do not match.
Zipped files inside a zipped folder are not able to be processed. Files inside a zipped folder are fine, but zipped items inside of a zipped folder can cause an issue.
When exporting to a Shapefile format, keep in mind that special characters can cause an issue with the resulting shapefiles. While we allow special characters in naming conventions, these can affect some formats like the Shapefile format.
Special characters should be avoided when possible when sending files to MJD. MJD can have issues consuming file names with special characters.
When resetting one's password from Outlook, it is possible that Chrome will show that the link has already been used. In this case, copy and paste the link manually into Chrome, or use a different browser to reset the password. Outlook and Chrome do not always play nice together.
When post calibrating machines, the Min and Max should move up or down depending on which way the user is shifting the average yield. There is an issue were the Min and Max can move up or down slightly more than expected, but the new desired average yield will match.
Upcoming Features & Fixes:
- Imagery Adapter API v1.0
- Data Exchange API v2.0
- QC Pro Mobile - Climate V4 support
- Director - Climate V4 support
- Director - CNH and Farmobile support
- QC Pro - resolve issues with Admin and Coordinator search boxes
- QC Pro - resolve multiple known issues within Editor, Coordinator, Director, Mobile, and Admin.