- Admin users now have the ability to create users and permission access with greater granularity, control, and ease. Users can now be assigned access at various levels of the profile hierarchy. Users assigned at the highest level, like the company level will see all the locations, growers, farms and fields. Users assigned at the farm level will only see the fields under the specific farm to which they are assigned. Users may even be given access in custom combinations, so that they could have access to everything under Location A, a specific grower under Location B, and a single farm under location C.
- Editor access is now automatically assigned to match a user's designated profile access. Before, this was a manual process that happened after a user was created.
- The admin screen now allows for profile management. All profile elements down to individual fields can be created, deleted, or edited. Previously, Grower, Farms, and Fields had to be managed exclusively inside the Editor's Boundary Tab.
- The UI has been updated to accommodate the new enhancements, and it is now easier and faster to operate.
- Users may be created under any element in the profile structure, giving admins the ability to visually manage users prior to assigning permissions.
- The Data Import page now allows a user to deal with orphaned boundary datasets. This process is similar to how one currently handles other orphaned datasets.
- A New trail editor is now available for testing on production.
- Units of measure are now normalized to either Imperial or Metric units based on the location of the source data. Data sources inside the United States will be set to Imperial and data from the UK, Europe, Asia, etc. will be set to Metric. This only affects As-Applied datasets.
- For instances of the Editor and Coordinator where a third party is the boundary/profile source, as Growers, Farms, Fields, and boundaries are deleted, those changes will now be reflected in both the Editor and Coordinator. Farm and Field folders will be moved to a "Deleted" folder inside the Coordinator. Growers that are deleted will be removed from Editor and the corresponding grower bucket in the Coordinator is to have a (deleted) appended to the name.
- Users now have the ability to send boundary files from the Coordinator to the Editor. They are accessible inside the Import tab under the Import Boundary section. User's can select the imported boundary file, choose edit, and arrive at the Boundary import screen for boundary assignment.
- The bottom of the Import Activity page now contains a detailed breakdown for the contents of any selected file. Before this was implemented, selecting a file only gave the count of files inside any given import. Now the count of files is displayed in addition to how many Boundary, As-Applied, Planting, and/or Yield files make up the total count.
- The Yield Editor page now allows one to post calibrate by total weight, in addition to average weight. One can use the radio toggle to select between the two options.
- Users can now export edited data in the ADAPT ADM format directly into connected MJD accounts. These exported datasets can be viewed inside the Field Analyzer section of MJD. This is accomplished inside the Export tab of the Editor. One simply needs to select the ADAPT ADM format and choose the Send option to locate the appropriate MJD account.
- The support link was moved from the Coordinator to the Dashboard.
- The dashboard link will be removed from the coordinator.
- Users can now setup multiple Agleader AgFiniti accounts. Each new account will be listed under Agleader AgFiniti in My Equipment.
- User's CNH connections have been updated. Users can connect to a CNH account, send prescriptions and receive data, specifically yield, as-applied, as-planted. CNH connections now work similar to MyJohn Deere connections, where Grower's CNH accounts that have been linked are granted access inside Onsite. In this way, an Onsite connected CNH account would be able to view the Growers and the Growers data/equipment under it.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API/Mobile
- The way Mobile loads data has been optimized to make it run smoother and handle large bucket lists easier.
- The way we send and retrieve data from My John Deere has been improved to make the process more efficient.
- The operation type is now included when getting data from Climate v4 connections.
- A new sandbox environment has been created.
- New session controls have been added to allow third parties to end sessions as needed.
- Users now have the ability to delete API data connections that were made by mistake. Up until now, users were only able to add connections. Now the user that adds a connection will be able to delete said connection.
- A files's created data is now exposed and can be used to query items. This helps reduce search time and clutter within the Telematics/Data Exchange API.
- The Raven Access key is now an available data field. It can be used to better differentiate between various connections from the same manufacturer.
- The dealer default sample analysis option is now available for Midwest Labs
- There was a bug preventing As-Applied templates from being loaded. This has been corrected.
- There was an issue that would prevent a user from creating boundaries from datasets if those datasets were selected from any page other than the first loaded page. This has been fixed.
- Users were unable to export datasets when the grower, farm and/or field names contained special characters. This has been resolved and users should be able to export items with special characters, specifically ones containing (!@#$%^&*()<>,.) are now allowed.
- The Corrections window has been improved and enlarged to make displaying multiple segments on the planting tab even easier.
- When deleting farms and fields that have also been selected in the profile filter box, there was an issue where the whole profile box would be reset. This has been resolved by making the profile box choose another valid item instead of resetting completely.
- When loading new datasets into the editor, an error message with the code 222233 would sometimes appear. This issue has been resolved.
- In some instances, small boundaries could report more than 100% coverage. This issue has been resolved and coverage percentage is more accurately represented.
- In the As-Applied editor tab, some datasets would display the wrong UOM. Specifically, metric weights were being used instead of imperial values. This was fixed and the correct units are now displayed.
- Occasionally, when a user would select items from the Import Activity screen and use the right-click edit option, the data layers would not display the interpolated heat map nor the histogram on the edit screen. Instead, the data layers would only show a grey outline, and the user would have to click the apply button once to make the interpolated data appear onscreen. This issue was resolved and the heat map and histogram are both displayed inside the editor map upon arrival with no additional actions required by the user.
- When attempting to send boundaries inside the Editor to a V4 Climate connection, the Climate connection was not available under the Software option of the destination selector. V4 Climate connections were only available under the Equipment Connections. These connections should now display under the Software section.)
- There was a bug that occasionally prevented valid soil samples from displaying in the Overview section of the Editor. This has been resolved and samples for any particular year display properly inside the Overview section.
- There was an error preventing the movement of files from My John Deere into buckets. This issue was resolved and files loaded into MJD are now moved correctly into the Coordinator.
- There was an issue with how the Director was checking for new data from My John Deere. We have improved this process by incorporating etags and adding in date filters. This should improve how we check for new data from MJD.
- There was an issue that could prevent a user from adding, editing, or deleting farm and fields from a profile. This issue was resolved.
- In beta testing only, it was possible to permission above one’s permission set. This has been corrected so that permissions can be assigned only equal or below one’s permission level.
- In Chrome, many fields are auto-populated with the cached email address. This has been corrected.
- There was an issue that would prevent a user form being able to send datasets to the Editor if the files had the same name. Items with duplicate names would be flagged as duplicate. Now the contents of the folders will be used to locate duplicates and new data.
- Occasionally there could be anomalous data inside the audit trail for folders. These issues should be resolved.
- The display name for QC Pro in custom sends was incorrect. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue preventing users from importing files from the Onsite Coordinator Inbox. User's could send a file and the item would arrive in the recipient's Inbox, but downloading the file would not place it into a Coordinator folder. Users should now be able to Import files properly.
- There was an issue where very large datasets would not transfer from My John Deere to the Coordinator. This issue has been resolved by adding a data filter to the My John Deere API.
Telematics/Data Exchange/LDA API
- There was an issue where items in the process of moving while a migration occurred could force these items to become stuck. This has been fixed and any items will resume transfer.
- There was a security update that would block any request from an IP that was not whitelisted. The whitelisting process has been improved to make verification easier.
- There was an issue where the same Deere Tag would be used again, instead of updating to the new tag provided by the Deere API. This has been resolved.
- When creating a Climate connection through the IFARM interface, users were still being prompted to provide a Username and Climate Key. The system has been updated to use the new V4 authentication system.
- There was an issue where relevant CDMS identification numbers were not being included on exports. These identification numbers are now included on exports.
Known Outstanding Issues:
On the add bucket popup: the Type dropdown contains duplicate entry for AGI default.
Creating buckets for "Company Admin" user types on beta throws an error message that it's unable to find the storage configs.
When loading template into template manager, the fields will not be populated
Error code 222258 when one attempts to add overlapping fields
External requests are blocked unless IP is whitelisted
One cannot view or remove orphaned datasets from the soil sample tab
Data silo is not available as an Export option
In As-Applied, saved mixes are being lost
A timeout does not close the Editor as it should. Profiles simply return empty.
An error message can result for Company Admins when a user mistakenly adds a new Company to an existing profile.
Publishing soil datasets can result in duplication
Soil sample remnants are not handled correctly.
Creating a new user under a Profile (Location in this case) does not give that user access to the location. After creating the user and saving; one must go back to the profile level, search for the user and check the box to give said user Access.
Several drop-downs are not sorted alphanumerically.
The workflow for displaying prompts when loading data without a field no longer function properly.
- Farmobile will soon be a supported Equipment connection. One can send data to or pull data from connected Farmobile equipment, just like Raven Slingshot, My John Deere, Fieldview and others.