My John Deere allows users to link multiple accounts together. Once accounts are linked, adding a My John Deere connection inside the Coordinator will give a user access to the all their connected Partners. This document can be used to modify existing partners or add new ones.
As an example, if User A wishes to see Partner B inside the Coordinator, User A needs to request Partner B to follow the steps outlined below. Please share this document with any partner to whom you wish to connect.
Quick Guide to Modifying or Adding a MJD Partner
1. Have the partner navigate to My John Deere https://myjohndeere.deere.com/
2. Sign into the portal
3. Select Operations Center (If Prompted)
4. Click the Tools Button
5. Click Team Manager (Skip to Step 8 to Add)
6. Select the Partner that needs to be modified
7. Click Delete
8. Select Add to your Team and Choose Add Partner
9. Enter the email address and click Next
10. Add an Access Level of 3, 2, 3, 2 (The most important one is Locations and Jobs, which needs All Fields Access Level 3)
11. Click Next
12. Click Finish
Please see attachment for a Detailed Walkthrough with Screenshots