Release Update - July 25, 2018
Modified on: Fri, 3 Aug, 2018 at 3:21 PM
When loading data into an Editor, the user would be presented with an improper error message if the dataset overlapped multiple fields: this error should no longer occur.
On the Export tab, when sending a large number of fields to Data Silo - the syncing mask would never clear even after successful syncing of data. This has been resolved and the syncing mask now disappears after a successful sync.
An errant message would occur when selecting to Add Overlapping Fields from the Selected Fields tab - this errant message should no longer occur.
For some very select fields, the Overview tab would not show that there was available data - this has been resolved for these select fields.
In some cases, users were not able to successfully drag and drop files from their desktop into a cloud Bucket - this has been resolved.
In certain parts of the UI, the keyboard would hide the text box being typed in - this has been resolved and the text boxes are no longer covered up by the device keyboard.
The seed search has been enhanced to ignore some characters (hyphens and spaces) resulting in a more desired and easier to use search tool.
Simplification of the dataset outlines is now performed to improve performance with field matching.
A new bulk profile call with the addition of a date filter has been added to simplify the returning of profile information with specified date ranges.
The all caps (all uppercase) text has been updated to be capital case to make the text easier to read.
AGCO equipment can now be monitored for new data in the From: section.
Users can now setup workflows to send to specific machines in the Destination: section instead of top level VarioDoc accounts.
Folders with lots of contents would take a long time to load - this has been enhanced and the loading time is now much less.
File sending has been made more dynamic - users can now send multiple files unzipped to the iXpand drive, unzip a zip file when sending to the iXpand drive and unzip files on the iXpand drive.
Known Outstanding Issues:
- In the Editor, templates are not being correctly tied to crops.
- In the Editor, some Corn silage data is being displayed with an improper UOM.
- In the Editor, some files are getting stuck in the Verifying status.
- In the Editor, some Variety/Hybrid corrections are not properly saving.
- In the Editor, files that do not have a Variety/Hybrid in the raw data are unable to be corrected.
- In the Editor, when attempting to edit remnants - the original dataset is loaded instead of the remnant.
- In the Coordinator, some files are not being correctly sent.
- On some white labeled Coordinator apps, files fail to import from the Inbox to a specified Bucket.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.